Would you like to make a real difference?
Advocacy Highland volunteers make a real difference in our communities by empowering people to speak up, speak out and be heard.
Benefits of volunteering:
- You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and find hidden talents.
- You will find it very interesting, rewarding and varied.
- You can help someone have a stronger voice in decisions that affect their life.
- It is a great addition to your CV.
- Flexible hours that suit you.
- Opportunities to make new friends and become part of a team.
- Regular support with ongoing training.
- Expenses are paid.
For more information please contact your Local Area Co-ordinator:
Inverness & Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey: Linda Renton
Caithness & Sutherland: Allison Cowie
Skye & Lochalsh: Judy Foottit
Ross & Cromarty: Joanne MacRae
Lochaber: Val Bremner
Or contact Head Office direct on 01463 233460