- Speaking Up.
- Sticking with a person.
- Taking their side to get their voice heard.
Empowering people who need a stronger voice by enabling them to express their needs and make decisions, where possible. Safeguarding people who are vulnerable and discriminated against or whom services find difficult to serve and assist people to gain access to information, explore their options and to make their views and wishes heard.
Advocacy Highland may be able to help with many issues, for example:
- Mental Health Tribunals
- Support Issues
- Adult Support & Protection
Our services are independent, free and confidential.
We are specifically funded to support:-
- People over 16 with mental health issues, including dementia.
- People over 16 with learning disabilities.
- People over 16 with Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- Frail older people.
We strongly believe everyone has the right to :-
- Be listening to and respected.
- Be involved in decisions which affect their lives.
- Be part of their community.
- Access information.
- Explore their options.
- Get their views and wishes heard.
For more information please contact us.