At Advocacy Highland we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our online visitors. Like a majority of websites, the Advocacy Highland website uses data provided by you and your browser to try and provide the best service and experience we can. This Policy explains what happens to any data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a booking.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or device or to any information about you, other than things you may voluntarily choose to share with us.
You can adjust the settings on your computer or device to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your device, however, please note that some of this website may not function as a result.
Use of the Information you provide
We use the information you supply us with to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide other information that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information i.e. by signing up to our e-distribution list.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services and organisation.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
We never sell your information.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website information and data may be transferred electronically to locations outside of the United Kingdom for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Protecting Your Information
We will hold your personal information securely and will only keep it for as long as is reasonably necessary unless you have provided us with your consent to use the data for any additional purposes. We take the security of the website and the information you provide very seriously and we will take all appropriate technical measures using recognised security procedures and tools in accordance with good industry practice to protect your personal information.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party except in rare circumstances as detailed below:
- In the event that we sell our organisation, or it is taken over by another company of similar type.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Removing your Information
If at some time in the future, you do not wish us to continue using your information you may contact us and we will remove your information from our databases. Please contact us for further information.
Access to Information
In accordance with the legislation you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please contact us for further information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Policy via email at email@example.com or by getting in touch with our Head Office: 2 Seafield Road, Inverness, IV1 1SG, Tel 01463 233460.