Advocacy Highland need volunteers to get involved with supporting people to make their own decisions which affect their lives, and to be listened to and respected for who they are, sticking with them through thick and thin.
Why you should volunteer with us …
- You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and find hidden talents.
- You will find it very rewarding and self satisfying.
- You can help to change somebody’s life.
- Great addition to your CV.
- Flexible hours.
- Opportunities to make new friends and become part of a team.
- Regular support with ongoing training.
- Expenses are paid.
For more information please contact your Local Area Co-ordinator:
Inverness & Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey: Linda Renton
Caithness & Sutherland: Allison Cowie
Skye & Lochalsh: Judy Foottit
Ross & Cromarty: Joanne Hammond
Lochaber: Val Bremner
Or contact Head Office direct on 01463 233460